Sunday, March 31, 2013

Martha Stewart Making Pet Products? Who Knew!

Martha Stewart has always been my girl.  I loved her before her stint in jail, and I've loved her even more since she's gotten out of jail.  To lose her entire multi-million dollar empire and then rebuild it better than before, is so inspiring.  A couple weeks ago, when I took my new little dog, Bruce, to PetSmart, I was surprised to see a whole section of Martha Stewart pet products.  Get out!  And in true Martha Stewart form, they were the most gorgeous little outfits, beds, and bowls, I've ever seen for pets.  How does she do it?   Below are a sample of the products.  All the images are property of PetSmart.  That first little dog looks just like my Bruce.

 Martha Stewart Pets™ Argyle Coat  - PetSmart

Martha Stewart Pets™ Grooming Tote - PetSmart

Martha Stewart Pets™ Round Leopard Bolster Dog Bed - PetSmart

Martha Stewart Pets™ 3-Piece Bowl Set for Dogs - PetSmart

This line of products makes a lot of sense for Martha.  After all she is a dog lover.  Have you noticed that two of the most prominent woman in the world (my opinion, of course), Oprah and Martha, are dog lovers? I don't have their money or their prominence, but I at least share their love of dogs.

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing this woman cannot do, I didn't know she had this line but it is not a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - She is into everything! In a good way.

      Delete
  2. I've seen these in pet smart too! Hi, you are a busy bee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loretta - Bruce is too boxy to look cute in clothes. Now I want a little cute dog, too, that I can dress up. It won't happen though. One dog is more than enough.

      Delete
  3. I've seen some of her pet products. So cute and adorable! I'm a true dog lover myself since my dog(s)live better than I do! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi - Why do our dogs and our dolls live better than we do? My dog is spoiled rotten already. I carry his bed from room to room to room so he can be comfortable wherever he goes. What is that all about? I need to see a shrink.

      Delete
  4. Louie - resident cat ;) - has a bed similar to that brown interior, leopart exterior bed for his night bed. He has a full length twin for his day bed. No, he ain't spoiled, lol.

    I admire Martha's resiliency, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops typed too fast - meant "leopard" - lol.

    ReplyDelete